Troveworks provides a way for businesses to communicate with their customers consistently and automatically via the Troveworks Workflow Engine and Communication Templating System. Some organizations may have different customer segments or customers they would like to manage via different workflows.
For example, a merchant may be a supplier of goods and services to individuals or small and medium-sized businesses, while also being a supplier to larger businesses as well. These all represent three classes of customers, from which the merchant would like to collect using three distinct workflows.
Troveworks addresses this use case with its Account Groups feature.
It’s a straightforward process.
- Create the workflows – The administrator of the Troveworks organization can create distinct workflows for each of the relevant account groups.
- Create the account groups – The administrator then creates the account groups and assigns to each group a workflow that will be the default workflow.
- Assign accounts to the account groups – The administrator or team manager now can assign the customer accounts to the relevant account group.
3. Suppose you have two customer segments: Individuals and Businesses. Create two workflows cale Individual_Workflow and Business_Workflow, respectively.
Create the Account Groups
- Navigate to the Customer Accounts panel and Select the Manage Account Groups tab
4. Create the account group for Individuals
Be careful to select the workflow you just created for this group as Default Workflow.
5. Click Ok. Then repeat Step 4 to create the account group for Businesses.
Assign accounts to the Account Groups
- Select the accounts you want to add to the new group.
2. Click the group to which you wish to assign these accounts, in this case: Businesses
3. Verify your selection by right-clicking the account group
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the Individuals account group.
In this tutorial, we have explored the topic of Account Groups, how they work, what the benefits are for an organization’s collections process, and a step-by-step guide for configuring account groups in any user’s Troveworks organization.